Grammy Award winning ​Artist​ Loses Home to Fire

T​he cause of the fire is believed to be due to electrical issues.

J Moss  - photo credit PJAMJ Moss lost his home to a fire in West Bloomfield, Michigan on Tuesday.

​The Grammy Award winning producer, gospel vocalist and songwriter said the fire started at the basement of their home and quickly spread to each floor.

Fortunately for Moss, his ​wife Melanie and their sons ​were not at home at the time.​

“It’s hard to take losing everything that you own in a matter of minutes,” said ​the Detroit native.

T​he cause of the fire is believed to be due to electrical issues.

Moss is thankful that he was able to escape the fire without any injury.

“Many people just assumed that it was just maybe a kitchen fire in a couple of rooms, but no everything is gone. This is when the only thing you have is your faith. Many family, friends, and supporters have been sending their love and prayer to the family. Everyone has been awesome.”

Pictured; Photo Credit: PAJAM

Leave a Reply